Coast to Coast Map - St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay
St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay - Route Map
The Map, created with Google MyMaps, shows the route of England's most famous long distance walk from its start at St Bees, on the shores of the Lake District, to its termination 192 miles further, at Robin Hood's Bay on the shores of North Yorkshire. The map is carefully crafted for accuracy at the highest zoom level.
Features of the Coast to Coast Route Map
- Zoom up to 18 levels
- The line of the path is extremely accurate, even at the highest zoom
- Interesting places along the way are shown
- Different sections of the route are shown by different colours to the path line
Double click Map to zoom in; drag to navigate (or use the + / - symbols on the map)
Coast to Coast eBook
The Wild Beauty of the Coast to Coast Path
The Wild Beauty of the Coast to Coast Path is designed both as a trail guide, and as an informative and adventurous travelogue. Written by Roy David McKee, this is a must-read for anyone contemplating the walk.
The book is available from the iBooks store and has been digitally enhanced.
Features of the Book:
- Route described in detail
- Large scale detailed digital Maps of the route
- Hundreds of colour photographs that can be expanded to full page
- Photo-galleries of particular areas of interest.
- Research notes of Historic and Interesting places on the path.